- This WORKSHOP is a great 'hands-on' way to learn about the art of hand puppetry.
- The PERFORMING with PUPPETS WORKSHOP is a FUN & INTERACTIVE way to learn the basic techniques of hand puppetry.
- The hour long workshop will teach the basics of
✯ puppet manipulation,
✯ creating character,
✯ eye focus,
✯ lip movement &
✯ mouth synchronisation.
-This is a 'hands-on' workshop where the participants get to perform with a variety of actual puppets.
- Suitable primary schools, libraries, and organised events at clubs or conventions.
- Great for kids from from 5+. Suitable for teenagers & adults.
- Maximum number of participants per workshop is 20 people.
-Multiple workshops can be organised to cover larger numbers.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: $390 .
- A small travel fee, based on travel time and any tolls may apply. Let us know your location in your enquiry)
- Set-up/pack-up time: 30-40 min.
- Booking deposit is required
-Payment in FULL required prior to show.
-See the TERMS & CONDITIONS